DVD rentals business

Options
2»

Comments

• newsseller12
    Options
    I own a local convenience store and rent DVD's. I use a company called changeover (023 9272 8900)
    You have to buy the dvd's which can cost between £12 and £45 each depending on the title. We do not make a huge profit from the rentals although it brings people into our store and we also find that if they are renting a dvd they will then buy chocolate beer etc so therefor it is quite worthwhile.
  • newsseller12
    Options
    I own a local convenience store and rent DVD's. I use a company called changeover (023 9272 8900)
    You have to buy the dvd's which can cost between £12 and £45 each depending on the title. We do not make a huge profit from the rentals although it brings people into our store and we also find that if they are renting a dvd they will then buy chocolate beer etc so therefor it is quite worthwhile.
  • newsseller12
    Options
  • 5limJim
    5limJim Posts: 422 Forumite
    Options
    saw one of these the other day, interesting idea, might be your best bet

http://www.thefranchisemagazine.net/franchise/24-Self-Video/The-Worlds-No-1-Film-Rental-Service/132
    £4988 Lloyds TSB Mastercard
    £400 O/D Lloyds TSB
    £2650 Lloyds TSB Loan
    £5070 Black Horse Finance

Skint, but I have a plan.... an MSE Plan!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure