We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~February 2012 Make £10 a day Challenge - everybody welcome ~

1…6667697172…164

Comments

  • I was largely playing the 5p, 10p games and buying the maximum amount of cards per game which varied from 60p - £3 (the odd game was 1p and 2p a card too). I got my first win on one of the link games in Paris room they ran earlier in the evening (£80 odd). It seem's a few games are linked to sun bingo etc so there are more players but higher winnings. My second win was in the New York room on a regular bingo full house which was around £45 at the time.

    I was playing between 6.30 and 9pm.

    GL :D
  • durham_mim
    durham_mim Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Thanks bluecow just have to hope someone uses my link now :D
    Weight loss 0/2st
    Inch loss = 0"

    Slow & Steady 3
  • You will get your £10 back anyway if you signed up via a link as per Monkeynut's post. I would imagine your link will be used as it is a very popular offer. I joined at teatime today and my link was used later in the evening.

    GL!!! Anything you manage to cash out is a Brucie Bonus! :cool:
  • saorsie
    saorsie Posts: 1,905 Forumite
    Used your link durham ;) ~ lucked out myself though :o

    -s-
    Frugal living challenge 2012 live on £8500 ~ £7725.87 remaining
    Make £5/day in 2012 ~ £482.24/£1830 ~ 22.52%
    Proud Member of PAD since January 2010 ~ Total paid to date £11386.64
    Savings Pot for 2012 ~ £772.60/£3000 ~ 23.38%
    Lose 19lbs / Save £2k by 30/04/12 *5/19lbs* £158.72/£2000
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,435 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Cashback Cashier
    Yay, not as big as Blue Cow but managed to win £20 which is my £10 wagered plus a nice tenner profit-I'll take that!
    2025 Mortgage start £378K 2025 Overpayment £103 Savings Challenge 2025 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • Kepp
    Kepp Posts: 4,390 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    £101 to add, wages job 2 :)
    Debt at LBM Apr 2010 £28,767 Debt free as of Nov 2013 :j
  • I am trying to reduce my lecky bill, this shoudl count?
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    £5 am*zon voucher from swaggers need about £15 more to get my ipod dock.
    Have a good day everyone.
    Bluecow well done on your win.
    Aesop get well soon.
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • I used Sun Bingo last night- only difference is withdraw everytime you win because the £20 bonus is the last thing used- and you can't withdraw it. Anyway I won £163 but with the bonus working differently to Fab Bingo I withdrew £143, hoping for a referral now ;)
    £20 a day April 2014 £834.87/£600 :j
    £20 a day May 2014 £108.45/£600
  • Just ordered another £5 voucher from sw@gbucks, my fourth of the month (5 a month of each item is the limit). I'm doing much better this month so far than January which was very slow for swagging.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.