Manchester holiday help , shameless set tour

Options
Does anyone know if its possible to visit the set of shameless in Manchester ? and if so do you have to book ?

Comments

• giraffe69
    giraffe69 Posts: 3,558 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know if its possible to visit the set of shameless in Manchester ? and if so do you have to book ?

an appointment with a consultant psychiatrist?
  • elvis86
    elvis86 Posts: 1,399 Forumite
    Options

You can't visit the set, but you can visit the real estate where the first couple of series were filmed, including the real Jockey. It's in East Manchester not far from the city centre. But be warned, it really is that rough.:eek:
  • greenface
    greenface Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    The Jockey is The Aces in West Gorton go down there and call in for a pint. Shout i love scousers at the top of your voice & City are sh 1 tty and then SCATTTTTTERRRR . Warning they will search you for weapons before you go in make sure you have one if not theyll laugh at you .
    :cool: hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world :cool:
  • greenface
    greenface Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Film set is somewhere near the back of the hospital by the old bus depot in Wythenshaw never been but its by friends work somewhere
    :cool: hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world :cool:
  • bargainsneeded
    Options
    hya i live very very close to shameless set i actually live on the estate where later shows have been filmed, i could possibly get you a number to contact, is it a special occasion???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure