Holiday on a really tight budget

Options
Hi

I need some help, My friend wants to go on holiday in a muslim country. My friend would prefer a place where it is warm and has plenty places for sightseeing but is on a very tight budget. They were first looking at holiday and flights at around £200 but we quickly found out that this is not going to happen so they have pushed the budget to £300 per person.

Do you know of any muslim countries that are quite cheap at the moment? I had a look at Sousse in Tunisia but even that is a little more than my friend can pay.

Any help on cheap countries, places where you can get cheap holidays would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• pinkteapot
    pinkteapot Posts: 8,040 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Welcome to the forums. :) Try posting this on the Overseas Holidays board instead. You've posted it in the UK Holidays board. Though I guess if overseas travel proves too costly you could just go to Birmingham. ;)
  • rash799
    Options
    haha, yeah I told my friend the same thing. I said why dont you just go to Scarborough :). Sorry for posting it to the wrong place. I will post it in ht overseas section now.
  • meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    pinkteapot wrote: »
    Welcome to the forums. :) Try posting this on the Overseas Holidays board instead. You've posted it in the UK Holidays board. Though I guess if overseas travel proves too costly you could just go to Birmingham. ;)

Thats naughty but I did giggle.I am Birmingham born and bred but left some30 years ago. On a recent visit visit to my Brother who still lives there I wanted to go and see where I had lived previously and the cheeky sod asked me if I had my passport with me.
    Slimming World at target
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport