Sun £9.50 - Pontin's NOT free passes/service charges?

Options
I booked Pontin's for 13/4 as it was advertised as having free entertainment passes & service charges for this (& other) dates, making the total cost £38 (+ usual rip-off card booking fee).

Got my email confirmation through today but they are charging extra for passes & service charges :mad: which adds another £41.70 to the holiday.

Has anyone else who has booked Pontin's expecting to pay only £38 been charged for these too? Or have I made an expensive mistake?
And I find that looking back at you gives a better view, a better view...

Comments

• kezza1234
    Options
    I've just got off the phone to them for the same issue- they've removed the charges and sent a new invoice leaving £10 outstanding for bed linen.
  • gardenia101
    Options
    Thanks kezza - thought I'd got it wrong!

Finally got through to them & they have removed the charges, just leaving £10 extra linen charge.

Hope everyone else checks their invoices & doesn't get caught out.
    And I find that looking back at you gives a better view, a better view...
  • McSheep
    McSheep Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We just got our's through & they are trying to charge us £51.70 extra for the room?? & also Entertainment pass's (Optional) @ £41.70. I've booked Southport on 12th Oct for 6 of us & it's advertised as a £9.50 only holiday? Are Pontins just trying there luck to get extra money does anyone know? They are saying i owe the £51.70 by Aug & also extra's if i want pass's & linen?
  • kezza1234
    Options
    Call them on 0844 5765977- explain that you booked and it was free service charge and entertainment pass. They should then send you a revised invoice leaving £10 for bed linen. They told me it was a systems error!
  • zenathezebra
    Options
    yeah my boyfriend works there and he said it was apparantly a genuine error and not tying to pull a fast one... so if you just ring up 0844 5765977 like Kezza1234 said they should sort it out.
  • McSheep
    McSheep Posts: 59 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the reply's i will give them a ring later :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure