🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 07/02 Win a Stella McCartney goody bag worth £1500

Options
STYLIST

What with designing Team GB’s Olympics kit, a welcome return to London Fashion Week and a new flagship store all on the cards for 2012, you’d be forgiven for thinking Stella McCartney’s year couldn’t get any busier. This Thursday, however, sees her empire expand even further with a three-floor takeover of Selfridges. To celebrate, we’re offering one Stylist reader the chance to win an exclusive ‘World of Stella’ goody bag worth £1500. Packed with products from her adidas, kids and mainline collections, as well as sunglasses, lingerie, perfume and a £50 Selfridges giftcard, it’s a chance to win your very own world of Stella.

Answer - Great Britian (B)

Double your chances of winning this prize by texting your answer (details below) after you've entered online.

If you prefer to enter by text, send the word STWEB19 followed by a space then your answer to the question (A, B or C) to 85088. Texts cost £1+std network rate. Closes midnight on 7/02/12. The winner will be selected from all entries received before the close date. End your text with NO INFO to opt-out of free texts with related offers from ShortList Media & selected third parties.

Comments

• joe14729
    joe14729 Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Options
    I,m glad she,s not connected to the spelling team :rotfl:

Stella McCartney is head designer for which Olympic team?
    United States of America (A) Great Britian (B) Australia (C)

Actually, it could be worse, whoever wrote out the options could have made me alphabet soup lol
    I,m so stupid that I forgot the mnemonic
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family