Eon prepayment meter minimum top-up?

Options
jaytee28
jaytee28 Posts: 51 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
I have a prepayment electricity key meter in my flat and usually top-up with a tenner a time. As my budget is being really stretched this month, and I don't really want to hit the "emergency credit" button, is there a minimum top-up amount that will get me to payday? Can I top-up by say £3, or is there a minimum. Can't find an answer on their website. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• tinkerbelle
    Options
    You can top up the meter with as little as £1 as long as you are not in the emergency credit
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi jaytee28,

tinkerbelle is spot on here you can top up a £1 if you need to.

If you budget is a tight at the mo, it may be worth having a word with us about how to save energy, even the smallest things can help.

Let me know if you would like any more info and I will be happy to help.

Helena :)
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • betty222
    Options
    Hi jaytee28,

tinkerbelle is spot on here you can top up a £1 if you need to.

If you budget is a tight at the mo, it may be worth having a word with us about how to save energy, even the smallest things can help.

Let me know if you would like any more info and I will be happy to help.

hi helena can you tell me what the prices are on my prepayment meters both gas and electricity. im on the eon energyplan with prepayment meter. also can you inform me if there are off peak prices during the day on these wer the prices go down?

many thanks sherrie
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    betty222 wrote: »
    hi helena can you tell me what the prices are on my prepayment meters both gas and electricity. im on the eon energyplan with prepayment meter. also can you inform me if there are off peak prices during the day on these wer the prices go down?

many thanks sherrie

Hi betty222,

I'm afraid we can't give out unit prices on the forum, but you can use the email address in my profile page and send me your details, I can then email you the info you need.

Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure