Up to an extra 20% off Haven holidays with Ski yogurts

Options
Thought I would have to share this as I think it's such a fabulous offer.

All credit to Biggwigg on the Days Out Forum for originally posting this.

Basically if you collect tokens on promotional packs of Ski yogurt, you can get up to 20% off the already discounted prices on the Haven website. Between 1 November 2011 - 31 January 2011, Haven have First Edition Brochure discounts which are available to all customers. After the 31st January the discounts continue as an EXTRA 10, 15 or 20% saving over and above any best fare discounts available from Haven.

The yogurts are on offer in Sainsburys and are £1 for a 4 pack and in Tesco they are 2 packs of 4 for £2.

I booked my holiday yesterday with an extra 20% off and made a big saving! (and we eat yogurt anyway).

Full details are here:

http://www.ski-familyholidayoffer.co.uk/promotion

Original post on the Days Out thread here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3635385&highlight=haven+ski
Hopeless by name, hopeless by nature.

Comments

• lycam_2
    lycam_2 Posts: 114 Forumite
    edited 24 January 2012 at 12:10PM
    Options
    Just to let anyone know who's collecting these. I saw the original post but forgot about it, then saw it again in January and have been eating my way through ski yoghurts ever since.

Just in case anyone's wondering how long it takes, I collected my last token on Friday, posted it Friday and my voucher was available to use on Monday, very fast service!

I was going to book our first week of summer holidays at Berwick Haven, was already in the sale so with my 20% I've got a deluxe caravan for a week for £370. I was going to book anyway so great bonus!
  • Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    Don't forget Quidco either. They are offering 5% for Haven.
  • lycam_2
    lycam_2 Posts: 114 Forumite
    Options
    You don't get a voucher code with this promotion, you just click through a link emailed to you which takes you to haven's site but with the new prices. It says the 20% off will be remembered for 30 days. If I go direct to haven it remembers the discount but if I go through quidco it forgets the discount so I don't think it works with quidco.
  • peb
    peb Posts: 1,799 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 24 January 2012 at 6:07PM
    Options
    I don't like Yogurt but it may be worth buying them for this deal. Is anyone able to tell me if the code is on the outside of the yogurt po (so I can take the code and then give the yogurt away!) or the inside of the lid (which will unfortunately mean wasted yogurt - I can't make that many yogurt cakes!)
  • Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    peb wrote: »
    I don't like Yogurt but it may be worth buying them for this deal. Is anyone able to tell me if the code is on the outside of the yogurt po (so I can take the code and then give the yogurt away!) or the inside of the lid (which will unfortunately mean wasted yogurt - I can't make that many yogurt cakes!)

You collect the tokens from the outer cardboard packs and post them off to Ski so yes you can give the yogurts away.
  • Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    lycam wrote: »
    You don't get a voucher code with this promotion, you just click through a link emailed to you which takes you to haven's site but with the new prices. It says the 20% off will be remembered for 30 days. If I go direct to haven it remembers the discount but if I go through quidco it forgets the discount so I don't think it works with quidco.

Hi, I definitely got the Ski discount and Quidco too. I was at the payment stage on the Haven website and I thought I'd have a look on Quidco. I clicked the link for Haven and it took me to the Haven homepage (not the payment page I was on) so I thought it wouldn't work but I later had an email from Quidco to say the transaction had been tracked:j.
  • Artemis
    Artemis Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, just wondering for those who've booked through the emailed link was there any mention of using this discount offer for touring caravan pitches at Haven sites? Couldn't see anything mentioned in the T&C's about it.
  • Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    Artemis wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering for those who've booked through the emailed link was there any mention of using this discount offer for touring caravan pitches at Haven sites? Couldn't see anything mentioned in the T&C's about it.

No it was just for static caravans. I take you're a member of their Freedom Trail club where you get extra discounts? I also noticed that Quidco offer cashback for touring holidays (which I hadn't noticed before and we have toured a number of times!).
  • ijustloveabargain
    Options
    Thought I would have to share this as I think it's such a fabulous offer.

All credit to Biggwigg on the Days Out Forum for originally posting this.

Basically if you collect tokens on promotional packs of Ski yogurt, you can get up to 20% off the already discounted prices on the Haven website. Between 1 November 2011 - 31 January 2011, Haven have First Edition Brochure discounts which are available to all customers. After the 31st January the discounts continue as an EXTRA 10, 15 or 20% saving over and above any best fare discounts available from Haven.

The yogurts are on offer in Sainsburys and are £1 for a 4 pack and in Tesco they are 2 packs of 4 for £2.

I booked my holiday yesterday with an extra 20% off and made a big saving! (and we eat yogurt anyway).

Full details are here:

http://www.ski-familyholidayoffer.co.uk/promotion

Original post on the Days Out thread here:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3635385&highlight=haven+ski

please can some one help me out :o
    if i buy 9 pack's of yogurts=£9 at sainsburys ill get 20% off the already offers on?

am looking for a 3-4night break which is £199 so will i get 20% off this price or 50%?

and do i only have till the 31st?whats this for?

many thanks
  • rowens101
    Options
    oh I was getting excited, but surely there just isn't time to buy all the packs of yoghurt, send off vouchers, get emailed code and book by 31st?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure