New Charges

Options
I have a court hearing on 21st march at 10.30 am with LloydsTsb. I am tryinh to claim back approximately £3000.
In the last year I have managed to avoid bank charges but have received two very recently. One was for a standing order. I knew there were insufficient funds but the statement did not show any attempt to pay it so I didn't worry. I was in a position to pay it in if necessary. Apparently they did try to pay it but didn't show this activity on the statement and so charged me. They cancelled on request as "goodwill" gesture. The second charge hasn't been brought to my attention yet but on friday afternoon I suddenly went £2.22 over my limit. This didn't show on my online statement until around 3 or 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I had the money but wasn't in a position to get it to a bank. I put the money in saturday morning but of course this is too late. They are refusing to retract that charge.
Can I ask the court to latch it onto my current claim or should I tackle this as a separate claim?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure