CRAZY Over The Top Charges!!!!

Options
I have just trawled through my statements and some of my charges are unbelieveable!! Is this normal? Below are the charges, one of them is £210!!! I have sent my 1st letter today. I just cant believe some of my charges. Has anyone else had charges as crazy as this?? £210, £180, £140, £140 for an unpaid DD!!!!

My Charges:-

?action=view&current=Charges.jpg

Comments

• mouseymousey99
    Options
    What bank are you with Barrie? Does seem very heavy.........
  • Barriebazg
    Options
    Hi Mouseymouse, I am with Lloyds TSB. Do you know of anyone else getting charges as high as that??
  • downandlow
    Options
    I had a similar one but not quite as much for an unpaid direct debit and that was £100, it was quite a while ago, and i never used to check my statements, i do now!!!

Still in the process of claiming my charges back.

Good luck to you, hope you get them all back, they do seem very very steep
  • razla01
    razla01 Posts: 35 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    I just got 1 through the door today for £205 which has made me explode with FURY!!!!!:mad: :mad:
    www.wii-r-us.zlio.net/

for all your wii needs ## wii fit 69.99
  • laney35
    Options
    Hello - I have just joined so please be kind......I saw Martin on the TV yesterday talking about reclaiming bank charges - only prob is that I dont live in the UK but still have my First Direct account to look after all my UK cards / loans etc. My question is, does anyone know of a UK bank that will take me on given that I dont live there permenantly ? I cant move my accounts as I live in Switzerland and they will only deal with Swiss money....any advice ?
    I dont want to start my case against FD until I have a new account in the UK up and running....Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure