Free cookie from Subway

Options
2»

Comments

• misssarahleigh
    Options
    Quat wrote: »
    There should be a logo in the corner of the window which says "All Meats are Halal". Additionally, the same logo should feature on each of the menu panels above the counter.

It's actually impossible for the franchisee to order Halal menu panels that do not feature the Halal logo, so if this is the case then either the store is displaying the wrong menu or the store is actually not Halal.

Additionally, there should be two certificates on the counter or nearby showing the Halal certification.

Which store is it you're referring to, as I'm not aware of any that display no signage at all. If you genuinely have come accross a Halal store that makes no mention of this fact, I would send in a comment using the details here: www.subway.co.uk/business/contact/contact_us.aspx as either a mistake has been made or the franchisee is violating the franchise agreement.

I don't go in often as it's not closest to me, but next time I'm in the area will look for the information you have mentioned. Thanks :D
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • nsbarker
    nsbarker Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Their cookies are decently decent, i'd recommend this!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure