Blair Oliver Scott standing orders returned?

Options
2»

Comments

• MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Very happy to hear that tru - sadly there are many here who will tell you otherwise for them... the issue is if they take more than agreed you won't get them to cough it back and it could leave you unable to pay essential bills like rent, council tax or food... just because they have been fair in the past do NOT think they will be now...
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • saltnvinegar
    Options
    I have had exactly the same issue this month, and fortunately it would seem there is nothing sinister (on this occasion).

BOS's bank account, for some bizarre reason, is not set up with the 'faster payments scheme' which most banks have now subscribed to.

This means that if your bank is part of the faster payments scheme, your payments will be returned.

At least this is what my bank have explained to me...........

So send a letter to BOS, asking them why they are not part of the faster payments scheme, especially considering their lords and masters are actually Bank Of Scotland.............

Best

SnV
    LBM & Debt July 2010 [STRIKE]£19,000[/STRIKE] now - £11,619.60 Long Haul Supporter #247

Remember Income > Expenditure = MSE Heaven :A and Income < Expenditure MSE Hell :(

Current STB (sticking to budget) Counter - day 109 (Personal Best - 109 days!)
  • schmouse
    schmouse Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    This happened to me too. No doubt I will get a letter in a few days (or weeks!) threatening me. I have always been upfront with them, and always kept them informed. However they contact me every few weeks asking me to ring and when I do they just pressurise me for more money or ask me to pay lump sums. They always ask for breakdowns of income/expenditure, but don't even note down what I say - something I only found out in December. All my other creditors have been great, but Blair Oliver and Scott are by far the worst. I am so fed up that I have now decided that I am not going to pay them any more and I have cancelled my standing order.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure