edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Small Biz & Charities' MoneySaving
3 replies 972 views
angeldivaangeldiva Forumite
346 Posts
Debt-free and Proud!
✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Small Biz & Charities' MoneySaving
Can anyone help

Im just in the process of setting up my business, and need to do a little more market research, before I go ahead with it.

I have to interview at least 1000 women. There are only 10 short questions I need answers to.

I could stand outside in the town centre but since I currently work full time that would only mean a Saturday or Sunday and even if you did 100 women each day (which is unlikely since people never want to stop for you) it will take 8 weekends.

I need other ideas cheap ones since money is really tight...can anyone help?
In Jan 2007 I had a debt of £27,896.00 :eek:
In October 2011 I paid it off and owned £0.00 - Kinda proud of this!:T

Replies

• Savvy_SueSavvy_Sue Forumite
    43.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angels960 wrote:
    I could stand outside in the town centre but since I currently work full time that would only mean a Saturday or Sunday and even if you did 100 women each day (which is unlikely since people never want to stop for you) it will take 8 weekends.
    Have you got 10 friends or family members you could enlist to help you with this? Don't know how you reward them, but for some of my friends, their undying gratitude will do me. ;)

Do you have to ask the questions face to face? If not, can you find 100 women you could email them to (again, with a little help from your friends)?
    Still knitting!
    Completed: TWO adult cardigans, 3 baby jumpers, 3 shawls, 1 sweat band, 3 pairs baby bootees, 2 sets of handwarmers, 1 Wise Man Knitivity figure + 1 sheep, 2 pairs socks, 3 balaclavas, multiple hats and poppies, 3 peony flowers, 4 butterflies ...
    Current projects: pink balaclava (for myself), seaman's hat, about to start another cardigan!
  • camstopcamstop Forumite
    46 Posts
    why not ask for honest oppinions here ?!?! :whistles:
  • F1F1F1F1 Forumite
    218 Posts
    Savvy_Sue wrote:
    Do you have to ask the questions face to face? If not, can you find 100 women you could email them to (again, with a little help from your friends)?
    Or post your questionnaire to various newsgroups which might have an interest in your product/service.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Ultrafast broadband upgrades

Being made available to more English counties

MSE News

30+ ways to stop scams

Incl tips to spot 'em & what to do if you're scammed

MSE Guides

£37 of No7 beauty products for £12

Available online and in stores

MSE Deals