Comments

• winnie_y
    Options
    great doing reviwes now . great find
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am trying to redeem 5000 points but I am going around in circles as it says if you have a naked wine account log in but when I put my log in details it then says register ? When I try and log in again from the register pop up it then says you can only have one account?

I have logged in naked wines fine so i know that I am putting in the correct username and password but it will not log me in so I am stuck :(
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Keirdre
    Options
    Have you tried clearing your cookies / cache, or using a different browser?
  • kalcide
    kalcide Posts: 133 Forumite
    edited 19 December 2011 at 11:48AM
    Options
    Tut.........
  • sarah1972
    Options
    Keirdre wrote: »
    Have you tried clearing your cookies / cache, or using a different browser?

Thanks will try that now :beer:
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    It worked after clearing cookies etc.

6 bottles of white coming Tuesday for me and 6 bottles of Rose for Hubby coming on Thursday all for 2 lots of £4.99 postage :beer:

Thanks OP
  • EndlessStruggle
    Options
    You can't add bottles that say

"Already at a rock-bottom price, you can't use Cashback, vouchers or any other promotional discount to buy this wine."

Or anything to that effect as it won't deduct from account balance. I went to Highest rated and Most Popular and chose 6 bottles for £7/8 each. I also said no to the cash back and the feedback.
  • clairibel
    clairibel Posts: 3,657 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    You can't add bottles that say

"Already at a rock-bottom price, you can't use Cashback, vouchers or any other promotional discount to buy this wine."

Or anything to that effect as it won't deduct from account balance. I went to Highest rated and Most Popular and chose 6 bottles for £7/8 each. I also said no to the cash back and the feedback.

Some of the higher priced ones with no special wording also trigger extra postage as I was adding £10 bottles and postage still went up on certain ones.

So i just viewed ALL WINES and expanded my basket with the little arrow so i could see postage while i added bottles and one by one added a bottle and checked postage each time, slow but so worth it :T
  • bell123321
    Options
    Thank you OP payed £5.43 for delivery plus the little amount the wine went over by. Hopefully will arrive on date selected will be well chuffed if it does :)
  • loves_a_bargain
    Options
    brilliant, thanks! What a find!

:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business