nationwide and fos rejected!

hi guys im new to this forum... what do i do now that nationwide and now fos have rejected my claim. i have to go back to fos if im not happy with there decision but im so disheartened is it worth fighting as these building societies have there ways of getting round there claims.

any advice would be appreciated~!!!!

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,040
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 13 December 2011 at 12:49PM
    what do i do now that nationwide and now fos have rejected my claim.

What is your complaint and why was it rejected?
    s it worth fighting as these building societies have there ways of getting round there claims.

Are you saying its an insurance and it is regarding an insurance claim? In which case, what has a building society got to do with it?

We need more info.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    armani10 wrote: »
    hi guys im new to this forum... what do i do now that nationwide and now fos have rejected my claim. i have to go back to fos if im not happy with there decision but im so disheartened is it worth fighting as these building societies have there ways of getting round there claims.

any advice would be appreciated~!!!!

How on earth do you expect anyone to give you advice when you haven't even mentioned what you're trying to claim for?
  • I've banked with Nationwide for over 30 years and they have just made me think how stupid I have been for trusting them with my money all this time.
    They gave me incorrect information about a transfer of a large sum of money from a house sale and yet refuse to apologise or give me compensation for the huge loss of interest I've incurred.
    I've had a string of wrong information and promises e.g. to return calls which never happen.
    Even though these calls are all recorded, they will pay no compensation for my loss.
    Even my mobile phone provider values my custom more than they do.
    I was even told the online email to their Chief Executive 'just goes to Complaints' - -this is surely misleading.
    I really don't feel valued - and their latest advert says 'On your side' !!!! Ha!
    All I hear is how bad Santander are.....it's about time Nationwide were named and shamed.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,040
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I was even told the online email to their Chief Executive 'just goes to Complaints' - -this is surely misleading.

do you honestly think they would give out the real email address to the chief exec without having some filters on it first?
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure