Barclays Bank

Options
Bank: Barclays
Amount: Approx £2200

I have today received a letter from Barclays (2 days before the 28 days were up) to say they have put in a defence. Since I put in my original claim I have incurred a further £200 in bank charges, and I imagine this will increase if it takes another 3 months to get a court date. At what point do I have to put in the full and final amount I am claiming for, or have I already done this? Apologies if this has already been answered, I have scanned as many threads as I could!

Also I can only see one post to say that Barclays paid out and that was last year, has anyone had any success (for the full amount) in 2007?

Thanks for any advice. This website has been instrumental in me getting this far, so thanks for that too..

Comments

• EvilEdna_2
    Options
    Don't think you can amend the claim at this stage as they have entered a defence and trying to do so would mean submitting the whole claim again. Barclays will probably pay up soon, it seems to be their tactic. You can always start another claim (from the initial letter stage) for the additional £200
    "Think for yourselves and allow others the privilege to do so too." Voltaire.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure