Saved 300 pounds on Travel Insurance
Just got married in Tasmania (where my wife comes from). My father's employer paid for my parents to fly out as a 25 years service present for him, but my father wanted to pay travel insurance as he had a heart attack about 18 months ago. Price quoted by the travel agents was over 400 pounds, which was enough to make the present a bit of a white elephant. I checked the insurance advice on MSE, suggested a couple of telephone numbers to my mother and one free call later she had the same level of cover from Saga for just over 100 pounds. An extra 300 pounds spending money for their holiday and the warm glow that comes from saving a few quid.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.1K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 231.9K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards