Problem with Argos order

Options
Late last month, i got 4x £10 Argos online vouchers to use. £20 to use in november, and the other £20 to use in December.

I tried to use Novembers £20 to put towards a gaming chair. I put in my card details, then was told it's out of stock.

Then tonight before the £20 code expired i tried to buy a toy rabbit for £14.99, and a Chad Valley bingo toy for £5.39 I put in the codes which were working. put in my card details, then was told only the Bingo toy was ordered, and the toy rabbit is out of stock. Argos knocked of £5.29 "promotional discount", but charged me £6.05 = 5.95 delivery + 0.10p

I thought i'll have to buy a DS game, as i'll have just under £15 to use, but no they are now useless.

Will argos allow me to call up and request the DS game added to the first order? seen as they have took my £20 voucher and used just £5.39 of it.

It's as if they don't want me to use my vouchers.

Comments

• deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Why not ring them in the morning and ask
  • timbstoke
    timbstoke Posts: 987 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, I'd phone them and push for this - technically, they've now expired, but that's not your fault.
  • Julio_Geordio
    Options
    I gave Argos a ring this morning, and had to explain a few times, cause the lady on the other end, was finding it difficult to understand.

The result was, i have a £10 voucher, and have had the £5.95 delivery refunded. oh and a letter of apology.

I'm happy with the result.
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Well done :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income