Life you need to top this up

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
1 reply 351 views
Deals_2Deals_2 Forumite
2.4K Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
if you also have a buy to let house? thanks in advance


  • dunstonhdunstonh Forumite
    106.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    You should take out life cover to meet the need. If you dont want to leave a significant debt to your spouse/partner and would prefer to clear it, then you should go with a level term assurance.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Students - apply for uni funding NOW

If you plan to get a place via 'clearing'

MSE News

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides