We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
What is a "Management Fee Transfer" with Hargreaves Lansdown?
Comments
-
Totton - thanks for that - well found. I am also trying to find out how much the unit trusts actually costs on Hargreaves vs other brokers where they rebate the commission.
e.g. I hold Aberdeen Emerging Markets (don't ask) and its AMC is 1.75%
I asked HL how much commission they get paid on this fund and they said 1.02%. It pays a loyalty bonus of 0.25% so I assume that I am paying from my investments 0.78% to HL. The question I am trying to work out is whether there is a cheaper way of investing in funds that rebates the trial commission. Do TD Waterhouse rebate commission?Getting more passionate about my investments the older I get. Should have got more into this when I was younger.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards