OnePoll

Options

Comments

• elliesmemory1
    Options
    Dont understand why they are taking so much longer to pay if they have no problems, used to be so much quicker than this, why make paypal the scapegoat? especialy for people waiting for bacs payments which should only take 3 days andhas nothing to do with paypal.
    Just puts me off doing any more til i know I will get paid.
  • mags41
    mags41 Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    Same here. I hit the £40 on 30 November. Looks like payment will be after Christmas now.:(
  • elliesmemory1
    Options
    I just graphed a 7 day rolling earnings rate for my history with OnePoll. The amount earned in any given 7 day period varies between about 10p (once) and £3 (several times), and generally seems to be between £1 and £1.50. And in my experience there's no particular correlation between earnings rate and balance ...

I'm not disputing that some people may have issues, but clearly there are more than a few of us that have no problems at all.

I think there are more than a few people with problems to be honest!
    Thing is it takes a long time to get to the payout threshold with them, even longer now they stop the surveys at 39. Then they take ages to pay out. Also they put up more and more comp surveys and yet dont post the results.
    They dont reply to emails very often and when they do they just make excuses which dont make sense.

What happened to the poster from one poll on here?

I think it might be time to see if trading standards or someone is interested in them. really angry with them to be honest.
  • must_try_harder_2
    Options
    I am at £31 so still quite a way to go before payout but I have noticed that recently I am getting around 1 survey a day whereas I used to get maybe 6. So maybe there is just a shortgage of surveys in general and it's not related to how much balance your account has.

They should definitely get their act together about paying out though. Other companies don't make you wait until £40 and pay out much quicker. Don't see how they have an excuse.

Has anyone here ever won a competition survey?
  • elliesmemory1
    Options
    Still no payment, have emailed again but no reply:mad:
  • Raine_E_Day
    Options

Has anyone here ever won a competition survey?

There is a list of winners but last updated over 3 months ago. A waste of time doing them imho. Do they even have winners anymore?
    “Rain drops are not the ones who bring the clouds.”
  • elliesmemory1
    Options
    There is a list of winners but last updated over 3 months ago. A waste of time doing them imho. Do they even have winners anymore?

Not sure but i think its illegal not to publish winners.
  • Tinman
    Tinman Posts: 880 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Seems like Onepoll are now stopping some posters on their facebook page for voicing their concerns
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    just to add a positive lean, I was paid my pay-pal payment last week which was just over the 28 days since redemption. I don't remember if it has an estimate of days until payment but lots of places do a thing where they pay at the end of the following month in which you redeem .
    The economy is hitting everyone so I'd rather just be patient than find it had closed its doors completely due to bad opinion.
  • elliesmemory1
    Options
    From the messages on facebook it seems One poll have gone out of business, very sad, but Im not surprised to be honest.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure