OnePoll

Options
15678911»

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm getting truly fed up with onepoll. Their old site was much better as you qualified for all the surveys and they were only a couple of questions long.

These days, as soon as I hit single or single with no children, BANG, screened out. I qualify for maybe 1 in 40 surveys now if I'm lucky. Even the prize draw ones I get screened out of.

I need about £4 more to cash out then I think I will knock this site on the head:mad:
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    If it's any consolation, I'm divorced with children and I have been screened out of most recently.:D

I haven't done any at all this week. I don't mind One Poll, I know it will take me years to cashout, but the surveys are very short and sweet and you never have time to get bored.:rotfl:
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    Hi,

I just thought I would mention that I had about 8-10 surveys on One Poll when I logged in a short while ago. They are not all family orientated, although a few are on the environmental side.

I am still working my way through the last of them - I thought I would give it a shout as although the pay isn't much - the surveys are very short and sweet.:)
  • MollyDolly
    Options
    I know what you mean about withholding surveys - I'm a few pence off cashing with Pure Profile and they keep screening me out, although I daresay I'll get there eventually with the 5p compensatory credits.:rotfl:

I think one Poll are probably one of the better sites, the surveys can be over in a minute or so - its a shame there aren't more of them.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure