How to get From Girona Airport to Calella at 10pm?

Options
I am flying from LTN to Girona tomorrow, arriving at 10pm. What is the best (mse) way to get to Calella? Any good offers for Hotels etc. would also be welcome.

Regards,

sca
sca

Comments

• numberonemummy
    Options
    We went from girona to lloret last march using a mini bus company, can do online pricing, or there are buses etc. but not sure of the last bus times from the airport,

best place for all the questions etc. is trip advisor website, if you google it should come up
    :p
    I'm trying to be a good moneysaver
    but I keep reading the bargains on the grabbit board !:rotfl:

:rotfl:
  • davek1
    davek1 Posts: 590 Forumite
    Options
    you can get a train straight to callella or use a bus or taxi. Its about 80km north of callella.

If there are quiet a few of you its worth using a pre booked coach transfer. easy and cheap to book on line.
  • Ali_UK
    Ali_UK Posts: 302 Forumite
    Options
    Calella de Palafrugell or Calella de la Costa? Both are served by Girona Airport except one is north and one is south so make sure you are specific about where you are going!!
  • sca
    sca Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I am thinking about booking in Top Osiris Hotel or Top Calella Palace(Costa Brava) and that is where I will need to get to. Should I hire a Car which I will only use for Transfer from Airport to Hotel and back? or is there any other way?

Regards,

Sca
    sca
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills