• Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    yes, I believe it's the Body Shop facial massager

Well spotted Sherlock! £16 for the thing!! :eek:
  • Blueberries
    Options
    Today I received a glass jar filled with a rose gel mask. Absolutely gorgeous! Has anyone else received it and do you have any idea of what the brand could be? I seriously need this in my life!
    Back to comping after an 8 year break!
    2020 wins: Dishwasher
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Today I received a glass jar filled with a rose gel mask. Absolutely gorgeous! Has anyone else received it and do you have any idea of what the brand could be? I seriously need this in my life!
    Is it a vitamin E one? I'm testing something that sounds similar and I think it might be the Bodyshop - it is gorgeous.
  • rfsev
    rfsev Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got the rose face mask too and yes its gorgeous! The lid was smashed on arrival and a lot had spilled out so a bit devastated :(
    I found a rose gel mask by Fresh that looks similar, what do you think Blueberries? If so £46!!

On a side note, as Im a newbie could anyone be kind enough to tell me how you include the comment you are replying to, as above? Thank you :o
  • tanya2014
    Options
    I got a glass jar and the label says " British Rose Fresh Plumping Mask"
    It smells lovely and I am looking forward to trying it.
    I doesnt say if I should use it in the morning or evening though.
    I am guessing evening?
  • Blueberries
    Options
    Yes I got the "British Rose Fresh Plumping mask" too. I think you are onto something rfsev, especially with the keyword "Fresh". There is another one which is very similar from Ilike.

If it is Fresh then I cannot afford it, but it is nice to receive such lovely products to trial.
    Back to comping after an 8 year break!
    2020 wins: Dishwasher
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    rfsev wrote: »
    I got the rose face mask too and yes its gorgeous! The lid was smashed on arrival and a lot had spilled out so a bit devastated :(
    I found a rose gel mask by Fresh that looks similar, what do you think Blueberries? If so £46!!

On a side note, as Im a newbie could anyone be kind enough to tell me how you include the comment you are replying to, as above? Thank you :o

Just select "quote" on the original post before you start sending your reply.

HTH
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,924 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Pfffft....i got the Hymalayan Charcoal face mask.......looks grim but smells nice!
  • sharond101
    Options
    I got a chinese ginseng and rice mask, not overly keen on fragrance but not unpleasant.
  • artystix
    artystix Posts: 365 Forumite
    Options
    New cushion foundation trial has been posted on site, only cushion foundation i could find on Google was a Lancome product, between £25-£30, needless to say i have applied
    First win 14/12 Playtex bra & Knickers!!!!:beer:
    won Rimmel Foundation 08/02:j
    Environmental Justice Foundation T-Shirt 11/02:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills