Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

nics tests

in N. Ireland
2 replies 1.1K views
Hi

I was wondering if anyone could perhaps give me a bit of advice. I am going to be sitting tests for the EO2 posts for the NICS this week but I don't know what to expect. Iv already got through the first round of tests which I completed online but now I have got to this stage I don't know what to expect. I have asked a few friends but they said that the only had to sit one round of tests and this must be a new stage.

Any advice or help would be appreciated,

Replies

• mrsmac1mrsmac1 Forumite
    136 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Forumite
    This test lasts just over 3 hrs and consists of maths, English and some kind of strategy or planning test. I've heard that the English test is straightforward, that there are lots of maths questions to be answered in a short time and that the third test was hard - the person I know who sat the exam didn't get that part finished.
  • Thank you very much for your help. In school and uni iv always been more of an essay/coursework kind of person rather than exams so I'm quite nervous about what to expect. Thank you again :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals