MegaBus free tickets

Options

Comments

• jamespir
    jamespir Posts: 21,456 Forumite
    Options
    nice hope theres some left tommorrow
    Replies to posts are always welcome, If I have made a mistake in the post, I am human, tell me nicely and it will be corrected. If your reply cannot be nice, has an underlying issue, or you believe that you are God, please post in another forum. Thank you
  • annod27
    annod27 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dates for free from cardiff - bristol 9th jan, feb 1st. cardiff-london 10th jan. hths
  • computerfixer
    Options
    Apparently they are giving away 10,000 FREE seats in their winter sale, Ad on front page shows this, happy travels to all who 'sail' on her !
  • whoK
    whoK Posts: 74 Forumite
    Options
    Help what am I doing wrong cant get any dates after Jan 12th.

still works till end of Feb
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am also in the "get what you pay for camp"

i had the misfortune of using this lot a couple of months ago when i had no other choice

The only seats available were the ones at the back around the broken toilet. It wouldnt flush and the door wouldnt stay shut. Dont think any cleaner/bleach/disinfectant had ever, ever been near it. We went more or less the whole journey with tissue up our nose and breathing into our jumpers so that we didnt have to put up with it any more than we had to.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • karenb33
    karenb33 Posts: 364 Forumite
    Options
    Journey has to start and finish in England/Wales - no Scottish seats available. Bit rubbish as this is a Scottish based company!
  • Jammygal
    Jammygal Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bro in law travelled on one of these from Glasgow to Birmingham...... during the journey the bus started to sway and was swerving from side to side.
    One of the occupants asked the driver to stop as she felt it was unsafe - the driver refused and kept driving. Eventually she called the police to get him to stop. They pulled up on the hard shoulder and another 'magic bus' eventually came along but told the occupants it was London only destination. The only choice my bil had was to get back on the swaying bus alone and continue to Bimingham!!!

Just a word of warning -cheap but comes at a price ;)
  • Ryliesmummy
    Ryliesmummy Posts: 423 Forumite
    edited 29 November 2011 at 5:58PM
    Options
    Travel with Sid from... Diddly Squat!
    The mega giveaway is back, with a massive 10,000 FREE SEATS* to giveaway on English and Welsh megabus routes!

The seats are available to purchase immediately, for travel taking place within the period 9th January – 26th February 2012. (No free seats will be available when booking less than 7 days before travel) For full terms and conditions of the sale please refer to https://www.megabus.com/wintersale-terms

megabus.com fares start from as little as £1 plus 50p booking fee, the network covers over 50 great UK destinations and over the winter period we are giving you the opportunity to travel for FREE*

*50p booking fee still applies.

Can't find ny for me though :rotfl:

EDIT: Unless I want to go to Cardiff for the day for free!
    Money Saving Tip #1. Stay OFF the grabbit thread!
    :rotfl:
  • Spendaholic_Chick
    Options
    There's a reason my friend and I nicknames this the 'minging bus'....*shudder*

Great deals if you can stomach the smell of it though!
    :D GOD BLESS DURAN DURAN :D
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no 293 Proud to be dealing with my debts
    March NSD 5/10 March Make £5 Day £99.28/£155
  • kerri_dfw
    kerri_dfw Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Megamuff we call it hahaha. I'll speak to the OH tonight and see if he wants to visit me in January at all. I'm in London and he's a student. He always gets the megamuff as I've got a car and always feel sick because they put the heating on in summer?!?!
    He is convinced they're not safe drivers too.
    Diary: Getting back on track for 2013 and beyond
    DEBT FREE 13-10-13 :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
    Beautiful daughter born 11.1.14
    Mortgage: [STRIKE]£399,435.91[/STRIKE] £377218.83
    Deposit loan from Dad: £9000[STRIKE]£10000[/STRIKE]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts