edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Disability Money Matters
12 replies 1.5K views
2»

Replies

• blossomhill_2blossomhill_2 Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    A RACE NIGHT!

You can get these pre-recorded horse races and bet on the outcone of the races, it's a complete package so very little prep required, just slot in the DVD and cheer them on
    I hope that whatever you decide to do you ar eable to have a good time and your fatigue gives you a little respite for a while
    You never know how far-reaching something good, that you may do or say today, may affect the lives of others tomorrow
  • vikki_louisevikki_louise Forumite
    2.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have severe ME/CFS amongst other issues and the first idea that came to mind when I read your post was some complementary therapy like massage or reiki. I find reiki really helps me :) Then I re-read your post and see you want something to do with you husband. Guess your husband could give you a foot massage whilst you are watching that DVD.

Is your husband any good at cooking? Perhaps he could treat you to a candle light dinner at home before the DVD?

Whatever you do, enjoy your birthday.

That's a nice idea, my mum and dad have had couples massages when they both have a massage at the same time. Normally in a spa but could be done at home
    Best wins in 2013 £200 and Mini iPad. 2014 no wins. 2015 2 nights 5* hotel with £300 vouchers plus £1150 Harrods gift card
    Rehome an unwanted prize or gift with a seriously ill child through Postpals.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid test firms form self-regulating body

A bid to tackle poor service concerns

MSE News

Cheap home insurance

Grab 100+ quotes & cashback

MSE Guides