Contents and buildings Insurance - plus bikes

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance
3 replies 460 views
liz09liz09 Forumite
89 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Insurance & Life Assurance

We're just buying a property. We currently have Homelet insurance which is specifically for tenants. However Homelet are very good with insuring bikes - they insure them at home and away from home including anywhere abroad. We have two bikes worth approximately £2,000 in total and therefore it's important they're insured. I've noticed that major insurers only insure the bikes at home and not away from the home.

Anyone know of any good insurers that will offer insurance on bikes (with a high value) at home and away from home.



This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals