Welcome Finance PPI Claims

Options
13»

Comments

• eeyorelis
    Options
    I have just found out following a call to natwest that I can claim for missold PPI on old loans now paid off and I had an 8k loan back in 2007 with Welcome Finances but cannot find the loan paperwork anywhere! I havemoved house 3 times since then and as I paid the loan off in full early back in 2008 I dont think they would have any address info and I'm assuming thats why I havent received an app form for reclaiming charges. Who do I approach first and did they need al your account details or would the loan amount and start date and my details be sufficient for them to investigate. I'm 100 percent sure I was sold PPI with it as it was a high risk loan and they said I wouldnt be accepted without it. It's still a vivid memory now as I was in massive financial hardship at the time and struggled to find another creditor to pay off my already mounting debts. Now I'm 6 weeks due our first baby and just been made redundant so we are looking at all options to reclaim what is rightfully ours! Any advice re this would be great!

I had no paperwork at all for my loans. I should get in touch with FSCS who are dealing with loans with PPI taken out after Jan 2005. They have all the details and should be able to track your paperwork. Customer Services 08543730386 or e-mail [EMAIL="claimanthelp@wfs.co.uk"]claimanthelp@wfs.co.uk[/EMAIL] Good Luck with the claim and the baby.
  • oldyin45
    Options
    Hi all.
    New to this site so sorry if this has already been asked!!
    I have already submitted a claim to Welcome Finance. (using the form on this website)
    The first was at the end of November last year then resubmitted again on 30th of December as I hadn't even got a confirmation letter or anything else!!
    The question I have is what should I do now? do I wait for them to get back to me or do I phone them to ask what is happening? Is there a phone number to use?
    Do they respond at any time or is it a case of I have to keep on their case and keep harassing them?
    Sorry for the questions but as I said, I'm new to this!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure