Premier Inn - Question

Any idea when the next lot of cheap rooms is released? I am looking for 20 April in Chester for 20 of us for my hen do. At the moment its £65 for the Friday and £68 for the Saturday. I realise I probably wont get them at £19 or even £29, but if I can get them cheaper, it would be great!

TIA
Married the absolute love of my life on Sunday May 6th and I couldnt be happier!!!

Comments

• Gemmy_2
    Gemmy_2 Posts: 383 Forumite
    If i were you, i'd book them at that price.. you have up until 1pm on the day of arrival to cancel.. then if the cheaper priced rooms come up then you can book them and cancel the others.

January seems a good time... new years sale? That's what i'd do if i were Whitbread.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,805 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Gemmy wrote: »
    If i were you, i'd book them at that price.. you have up until 1pm on the day of arrival to cancel.. then if the cheaper priced rooms come up then you can book them and cancel the others.

That seems a good approach if you absolutely HAVE to have rooms there on that date, but bear in mind that, assuming you'll be booking at least ten rooms, the act of doing that might actually reduce the chances of that particular hotel later offering sales rooms on that date (as I guess they'll only start to offer reduced prices if they have plenty of rooms available that aren't getting booked).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure