We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

High limited or lower limited?

I have applied for a Credit Card,but I not sure which one to choose?a High limited or lower limited.the high one is twice as the lower one.
any suggestions?

Comments

  • I would pick number 3.

    Seriously though, please clarify your question so we can give an adequate response.
    I was a DFW, now I'm a MFW :T
  • ada1988
    ada1988 Posts: 360
    100 Posts
    Forumite
    I would pick number 3.

    Seriously though, please clarify your question so we can give an adequate response.
    I'm sorry.I thougt i've explain it clear.
    I mean to apply for a credit card,is better at a high amount or lower one?
  • CLAPTON
    CLAPTON Posts: 41,865
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    you normally have no choice ; they decide
    EU tariff on agricultual product 12.2%
    some dairy products 42.1% cloths 11.4%
    EU Clinical Trials Directive stops medical advances
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.