Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Options

Comments

• paadzer
    paadzer Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    I managed to get up to 233 this week. Everything is now showing as 0. :(

I got to 177 today and now everything is 0. Will check again tomrorow to see if it changes
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,790 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    paadzer wrote: »
    I got to 177 today and now everything is 0. Will check again tomrorow to see if it changes

I had to check back a few days to find 9 points etc.
    Jan Wins: .
  • compmad1
    compmad1 Posts: 995 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I got paid 249 points today from last week, and 247 points the previous week. Emails for support are ignored or useless. I've just posted this on the Nectar Facebook page:
    ''My account does not work properly at all after repeatedly emailing for support. I'm now stuck on 147 points and can go no further. All adverts are zero point rated. None of the email replies I have had have rectified the problems. Surely I can't be the only person experiencing these problems.'
    Obviously I'm not. I hope someone reads this and takes action. Very frustrating and wasting people's time.
  • compmad1
    First Anniversary
    edited 30 October 2012 at 3:06PM
    Options
    Just posted more on Facebook and emailed [EMAIL="nectar_helpline@custhelp.com"]nectar_helpline@custhelp.com[/EMAIL]

If others did the same maybe they would be embarrassed into taking action.
  • markwilkinson
    Options
    I've had my 250 points from signing up credited, also 250 points from last week and 250 points from the week before credited. Only 60 or so points gained so far this week but I've noticed a few more ads have appeared on the site so il have a look at those later. Fingers crossed il make the full 250 points again this week.
  • Victoria_Meldrew
    Options
    Managed to get to 84 pts now but I don't understand why I seem to have no new ads yet others have got the maximum 250 for the last 2 weeks.
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
  • markwilkinson
    Options
    Managed to get to 84 pts now but I don't understand why I seem to have no new ads yet others have got the maximum 250 for the last 2 weeks.

Don't know, the whole thing has been really easy for me. Got maximum points in the last 2 weeks which were my first 2 weeks. Into the third week now and I've got 96 points with no more ads to watch so that will be it for this week unless they put some more on the site. I havnt bothered clicking through to the ad makers website for the extra point though.

Don't know what to suggest really other than keep trying? Keep checking the sequence of ads as sometimes the questions don't load automatically so you might have missed some points. You don't need to watch the video again you can just click on "show me questions".
  • markwilkinson
    Options
    I've got 62 separate ads on my page, they don't seem to get deleted once you have watched and collected points so I would imagine you must have the same number?
  • compmad1
    First Anniversary
    edited 30 October 2012 at 7:10PM
    Options
    Adpoints have just sent me this nonsense reply below. How much time do they think people can spend each day on this?
    'I am sorry you are disappointed. Here is some more information to help you understand better how Adpoints works.
    Firstly though, there are currently more points to be earned by answering advertisers questions and clicking through to advertisers websites.
    New Ads are coming onto Adpoints all the time. Some Ads will only offer a limited number of Views, and so will only be shown for a limited period. But also, these may return to your carousel again some days later, giving you the opportunity to View for additional points. Other Ads may offer points when you View them two, three of four times. Yes there may well be a point where there are no videos to watch or further questions to answer, but hopefully not for long.
    The thing to do is to come and visit the site regularly and often and check your Carousel, as things are always changing! You will always be able to see how many points are available for you to collect from an Ad (a total of Views, questions and click thrus), from the +number in the top left of each thumbnail image. If your carousel is showing all thumbnails with +0, or there are no thumbnails visible at all, do please try back later, as more points-collecting opportunities are being posted all the time!
    Please remember that although 250 points is the maximum you can collect in any week, points are subject to availability - so the total you can actually collect in a week may be less than this.
    Best regards,
    Adpoints Customer Support[FONT=&quot]'[/FONT]
  • markwilkinson
    Options
    compmad1 wrote: »
    Adpoints have just sent me this nonsense reply below. How much time do they think people can spend each day on this?

As I said, it's worked really well for me, so far. If its causing you too much grief then don't bother. So far it's taken me about 30 mins a week to get the max points. Agreed that's a poor hourly rate but my goal is a free flight through Easyjet next year. I can afford the flight but its the goal, for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure