Anyone else been invited to Nectar Adpoints?

Options

Comments

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My 500 points from last week have landed in my nectar account this morning :)
    So have mine, I just checked. Not sure why so many people are having problems with the site - I split my viewing over about 5 days and have not had any problems at all, either with points being credited or with viewing videos...
    2020 Wins:
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just wish it would let me register
  • starchops
    starchops Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    I've managed to register but the videos will not play at all
  • macma
    macma Posts: 911 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My 500 points from last week are in my nectar account :T
    I find the video points a little confusing :question:
    I appear to have watched all mine but some say 6 points pending but if I watch it again -nothing ?
  • inneed
    inneed Posts: 397 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Getting runtime error using Firefox - haven't tried ie
    Always look on the bright side of life ....la la la la la la la la
  • Pemberton01
    Options
    After reading about this on here last wek, I contacted Adpoints to be added to their waiting list. I received an email from them today with a code to complete registration and have managed to join and watch a number of ads already and experienced no problems.
  • ffacoffipawb
    ffacoffipawb Posts: 3,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    After reading about this on here last wek, I contacted Adpoints to be added to their waiting list. I received an email from them today with a code to complete registration and have managed to join and watch a number of ads already and experienced no problems.

God knows how, as the site is still down ....

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>
    Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration> [/FONT]
  • macma
    macma Posts: 911 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    it's working for me :)
  • Jemma1
    Jemma1 Posts: 817 Forumite
    Options
    Just wish it would let me register

So do I :(:(:(:(:(
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite