We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Selftrade problems.
dunker1
Posts: 86 Forumite
Seems that they are having issues with pricefeeds constantly, something that happened regularly in the past. Every time I check my account I can never see a correct statement of my holdings.
Pretty much tired of this now, and along with their increase in charges for both dealing and annual as well as a less than satisfactory customer service I think it is time to look for a new broker.
Anyone recommend a reliable broker with good customer service ?
I hold securities in both ISA and dealing, and I am not a frequent trader.
Thanks in advance.
Pretty much tired of this now, and along with their increase in charges for both dealing and annual as well as a less than satisfactory customer service I think it is time to look for a new broker.
Anyone recommend a reliable broker with good customer service ?
I hold securities in both ISA and dealing, and I am not a frequent trader.
Thanks in advance.
0
Comments
-
Nobody else experiencing these issues with Selftrade ?0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards