We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Desktop or laptop for editing photographs
stutakesphotos
Posts: 151 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
Hi all
I'd appreciate some advice. I need a desktop or laptop that can handle photoshop so that I can edit photos. What sort of spec do I need for this? I believe 6 gig but don't know much about processer and whether I need an Intel I5 etc. So any advice would be welcome
Thanks
I'd appreciate some advice. I need a desktop or laptop that can handle photoshop so that I can edit photos. What sort of spec do I need for this? I believe 6 gig but don't know much about processer and whether I need an Intel I5 etc. So any advice would be welcome
Thanks
0
Comments
-
better bang for buck, longevity and upgrade options with a desktop...I'd start looking at them rather than a laptop
......Gettin' There, Wherever There is......
I have a dodgy "i" key, so ignore spelling errors due to "i" issues, ...I blame Apple
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
