We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Tesco Discussion chat & grabbits eleven PLUS

1…538539541543544…993

Comments

  • Legendmum
    Legendmum Posts: 2,833 Forumite
    Right am back from 3 different Tescos and what a waste of time! Just a warning that [EMAIL="Ll@nelli"]Ll@nelli[/EMAIL] has 0 scanners working! Grr! There are quite a few Bob the Builder sweets on a clip strip in the sweet aisle there and DM was scanning at 34p still this morning! Tesco in [EMAIL="Sw@nse"]Sw@nse[/EMAIL]@, off the Kingsway is rubbish due to the refit found nothing! Tesco [EMAIL="FF@ch"]FF@ch[/EMAIL] has DM scanning at 93p???? But do have the pyrex dishes! West is Best I got you all yours hun! They also have loads of Monkey on Board signs but again nothing of substance! I so need to go on a mission with fudge!
    Oh also got a Cars Fleece blanket from [EMAIL="Ll@nelli"]Ll@nelli[/EMAIL] but not the 81p one a £2.50 one which is different will post pic tomorrow as off out for Christmas dinner with the girlies!
    :xmassmile**New** Thrifty Gifty Money Making for Christmas and all occasions 2012**:xmassmile
    Member No. 11 of Happy Chappy's Clip Strip Club! ;):dance:
  • I am going to go into hiding for a while until the spelling of my name is corrected.:o
    MAKE £2022 in 2022 no 29 £2022/£434.10
    Mortgage@ 1/1/2022 £17540 / £1601.39
    pay all your debts by xmas 2022 £15000/ £1865.29

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/680889456637403
    you tube channel never too old
  • Muma_B
    Muma_B Posts: 34 Forumite
    tigerwhite wrote: »
    There are offers instore saying "Buy 2 wines for £10" or "3 wines for £12" (dependent on the wine but various white/red/rose/cava). If you buy 6 wines for £24 (3 wines for £12 x 2) an extra discount of 25% off kicks in. The 25% off is only on until Sunday i think. But you MUST buy in multiples of 6 for the 25% discount to work.

    I got 18 bottles of wine for just over £25 this afternoon :j

    HTH xx
    Hi, you dont have to buy in multiples of 6, you have to but at least 6 for the 25% but if you only got 9 bottles instead of 12 or 14 instead of 18 you would still get 25% off. someone else on here said they were getting 6 of the 3 for £12 wine and then a bottle of champers on top and got 25% off it all! hth :D
    New 2 this but glitching is addictive!! :p
  • Muma_B
    Muma_B Posts: 34 Forumite
    nikkilala wrote: »
    If I show some pictures of 1p nuts;););), would someone confirm that I should be buying wine in multiples of 6, think my brains gone the same way as qpr's tonight:p
    Nope you dont have to buy in multiples of 6 just at least 6 :D
    New 2 this but glitching is addictive!! :p
  • Bookworm63
    Bookworm63 Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    squigs wrote: »
    I got also a £10 meal deal which included a wine for £10-99 so 25% off that bottle plus using a £1 off chilled meals coupon brought the meal deal down to £6-25. But best of all the deal discount didn't kick in so I got DTD of £24-28!:j:j
    I got the green veg, smoked haddock risotto, belgian choc puds and the red Corbierre wine.

    I bought 2 finest meal deals today, as above but chicken breasts instead of risotto and the deal kicked in - should be safe to assume that it is the risotto that's not working (unless it is store specific)

    Think I may give it a try tomorrow :D

    BTW, I don't know if this has been mentioned before but you don't have to buy six meal deals for the wine discount to kick in - I bought two meal deals and four wines in the 2 for £12 deal to get the 25% off. Or you could try 3 @ 3 for £12, 2 @ 2 for £12 and a finest meal deal. I know I overlooked it for a while thinking I wouldn't get through 6 deals...

    HTH
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    I am going to go into hiding for a while until the spelling of my name is corrected.:o

    Dont do that, we all still images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJJWiwVxpFLfIdJbc1SV5guPm2VCYP9JAloLt5JWZVuNwvJU8WnwSPj8cyou!!!;)
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • QPR10
    QPR10 Posts: 4,839 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    nikkilala wrote: »
    If I show some pictures of 1p nuts;););), would someone confirm that I should be buying wine in multiples of 6, think my brains gone the same way as qpr's tonight:p

    Too much thinking last night :cool:

    So I got 4 x 500 for £5.98 last night BOGOF
    Makro have 1kg for £9.99

    & we can't remember if theres VAT on it but it looks like I need to stock up at Mr T's glitch or no glitch. Nikki I didn't think to try it at the 2nd store & forgot to tell you about the Lamb as I don't eat Lamb :o
  • nikkilala_2
    nikkilala_2 Posts: 9,872 Forumite
    QPR10 wrote: »
    Too much thinking last night :cool:

    So I got 4 x 500 for £5.98 last night BOGOF
    Makro have 1kg for £9.99

    & we can't remember if theres VAT on it but it looks like I need to stock up at Mr T's glitch or no glitch. Nikki I didn't think to try it at the 2nd store & forgot to tell you about the Lamb as I don't eat Lamb :o


    I images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJJWiwVxpFLfIdJbc1SV5guPm2VCYP9JAloLt5JWZVuNwvJU8WnwSPj8c lamb, love this heart thingy too, must behave sorry having a silly 5 minutes:rotfl:
    Beware!!!! Glitching is addictive:rotfl:
  • jumblejack
    jumblejack Posts: 6,599 Forumite
    nikkilala wrote: »
    If I show some pictures of 1p nuts;););), would someone confirm that I should be buying wine in multiples of 6, think my brains gone the same way as qpr's tonight:p

    It is a MINIMUM of 6 so 7, 8, 9 etc will all work the same!!!

    If you are using it to coincide with the 2 for £12 then any even number from 6 upwards will work.

    If you are using it to coincide with the 3 for £12 then any multiple of 3 from 6 upward.

    Hth
    :A Every moment is a gift. That's why we call it the present.!:A
    Grocery Spend Weekly Challenge (Sat-Fri):£30.50/£40
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    What is the mater rescue set pls?
    frequent wrote: »
    take off the weight of the tin
    Just to let people know that there are still some toy bargains out there!

    Popped to a different Ts yesterday where I found a few of Khung Zhu bits scanning at under £1 - these are the black, red and yellow design Battle hamster thingys, plus Rescue Mater set 81p. Cars Tokyo Spinout still full price though.

    I'd also hazard a guess the Go Create range of T's own kids crafting, paints etc has new packaging so the older stuff is being RTC.

    Can also report the £1 laundry basket is NOT worth the money - very flimsy and couldn't find an undamaged one in the store.

    Has anyone opened their free cider yet and care to comment on the taste?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.