We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Budget Netbook
johnnytee
Posts: 315 Forumite
in Techie Stuff
I'm looking for a budget Netbook under £250. Obviously would like somethig reliable. Won't be used for anything heavy duty ie gaming or HD streaming. I had a quick look online. There are so many models out there I don't know where to start. Any recommendations.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
0
Comments
-
this was posted on another thread http://www.saveonlaptops.co.uk/ASUS_Eee_PC_1018P-BLK147S_1008136.html0
-
I have a Asus Eee PC for me and a Dell Inspiron Mini at work, love both!
Kate0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards