Amazon Card - grrrrrrr !!!

Got all excited by the article on the website about 15.00 voucher from Amazon if you spend on a newly aquired Amazon credit card. Duly applied, and received card, only to find out that in order to get my 15.00 voucher I have to spend 150.00 !
Thats an awful lot of over-priced books!
Now Ive stuffed my credit rating again by appying for a credit card I dont really want :(
Oh well - back to green metropolis ( https://www.greenmetropolis.co.uk) for my books, and into the shredder with the credit card!

Comments

• mattbass
    mattbass Posts: 357 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ImADeity wrote:
    to get my 15.00 voucher I have to spend 150.00 !

Not heard anyone mention this before. Think you get awarded the 150 points on your first statement.
  • Agree with Matt, you get a "free £15" just for using the card - mine came from a 39p Cadburys Flake bar - I think you're referring to subsequent vouchers but I only took it for the intro offer as do most voucher baggers
  • ImADeity
    ImADeity Posts: 61 Forumite
    So I can just go any buy anything on the card, to any value, and they will send me a voucher? In that case maybe I will give it one more try. Does it come with the statement or something?
  • webbie
    webbie Posts: 383 Forumite
    I seem to remember I got my statement showing £15 credit - and also got an e-mail with the code to use it on Amazon.
    DFW No. 344
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!!:T
  • I received my first statement on 17-JAN-2007 yet to receive any codes from Amazon...

I have called them at least 10-15 times...no success... :-(
  • No_6
    No_6 Posts: 835 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I would never take a extra credit search for
    only £15

Never understood Martin's advice on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure