Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• pennylane99
    pennylane99 Posts: 5,783 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    SparkyMark wrote:
    Ta. Good thing too - I'd already bet some points before I asked the question :)

yeah, definitely good thing, cos I had 1000 point bet on Jade last week.....got 125 for that...;)
  • jockettuk
    jockettuk Posts: 5,809 Forumite
    Options
    Can I just ask, id pigsback partner friendly?

im not sure what you mean by this?
    Those we love don't go away,They walk beside us every day,Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear
    Our thoughts are ever with you,Though you have passed away.And those who loved you dearly,
    Are thinking of you today.
  • bluetimone97
    Options
    jockettuk wrote:
    im not sure what you mean by this?

Is my husband allowed to sign up or is it one per household?
    Real men never follow instructions; after all they are just the manufacturer's opinion on how to put something together. :p
  • jules-2005
    jules-2005 Posts: 2,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Is my husband allowed to sign up or is it one per household?

Yes your husband can sign up with his own email address. Make sure you refer him for 100 points.

One tip though, don't log in to pigsback straight after each other or they might think it's the same person doing it
    There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word which means more to me than any other. That word is England.

£2 savers club 2014 No.32 - £104 (was £504)
  • Hoopylass
    Hoopylass Posts: 910 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Uniform Washer
    Options
    I got that one on Monday....maybe you didnt keep refreshing your page for long enough...;)

I did refresh it loads!:rolleyes:
    Total Debt
    Was £4145.81now £0.00
  • Quasar
    Quasar Posts: 121,720 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Yay! Today I received my very first Pigsback voucher! £10 John Lewis. :j
    Be careful who you open up to. Today it's ears, tomorrow it's mouth.
  • lehcarbunny
    Options
    Has anyone had their Christmas shopping bonus points yet? I can't remember the exact offer but I think it was for 500 points, or maybe I dreamt it?

I have to say I love pigsback, I've already had one £50 cdwow voucher and I'm at £35 again! All my familly are on it and about 18 months ago I won a holiday to Mykonos with contiki!

Top marks pigsback!!!!
    Pigsback £135, Pinecone £140:rotfl:
    You Gov £28.50, Ipsos £35
    Tescos clubcard vouchers exchanged for holiday vouchers
    And took the penny jar to the bank so now I get interest!
    Still got to stop the impulse cheer me up spending though!!
  • andrewsummers
    Options
    which celebrity will be the fourth to be evicted from the Big Brother house?

That's the jackpot question, I don't watch the show, whose likely to get evicted?
  • Raggamuffin_2
    Options
    I haven't had mine yet. I think they said that the points would be credited at the end of the month. Not long to wait now! :D
    Has anyone had their Christmas shopping bonus points yet? I can't remember the exact offer but I think it was for 500 points, or maybe I dreamt it?

I have to say I love pigsback, I've already had one £50 cdwow voucher and I'm at £35 again! All my familly are on it and about 18 months ago I won a holiday to Mykonos with contiki!

Top marks pigsback!!!!
  • boysmum3
    boysmum3 Posts: 445 Forumite
    Options
    which celebrity will be the fourth to be evicted from the Big Brother house?

That's the jackpot question, I don't watch the show, whose likely to get evicted?
    Jo will def go tonight but ?4th.....as there are 2 evictions tonight....if jack is up then he is in the running to go too...sorry not much help!!!:confused:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure