Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

Options

Comments

• Erinath
    Erinath Posts: 337 Forumite
    Options
    pigpen wrote:
    This is Renee Zellwegger and has been posted previously......
    Not according to the one I just did!!!

If it had been that one I wouldn't have posted.. I'm not that stupid!

Try clearing your cookies and reloading the page!

Even with cookies & cache cleared it is Rene Zellwegger ... as you were so adamant (even though it was the same picture again) I selected Scarlet & it told me that was the wrong answer & to try again.

No one called you stupid.
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Has anyone bet any PiggyPoints on the Celebrity Big Brother eviction jackpot this week? It's a bit confusing as I thought it was a double eviction and you can only make one selection. :confused:
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
  • mustafa_say_ving
    Options
    Babafette wrote:
    Has anyone bet any PiggyPoints on the Celebrity Big Brother eviction jackpot this week? It's a bit confusing as I thought it was a double eviction and you can only make one selection. :confused:

I bet yesterday, they way I see it is the first person out tonight from the double eviction will be the 4th person evicted out of the house IYSWIM
    "Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into someone else's nonsense, tell yourself: Not my circus, not my monkeys." - Mark Borkowski.
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    I bet yesterday, they way I see it is the first person out tonight from the double eviction will be the 4th person evicted out of the house IYSWIM
    Yes, that was what I thought - however, although I am fairly certain of one of the evictees I'm really not feeling confident enough that they will be evicted first tonight.
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
  • BillyWhizz_3
    Options
    susplum wrote:
    How quick did they manually do it? I emailed them thru 'contact us...about my piggy points' yesterday and have had no reply.
    Hi All

First time mail so be gentle with me!!

I emailed customer service at pigsback last night to enquire about points missing from Lightspeed, Enjoy England and Audible. Got a reply but they want to know when and I never thought to keep a log of dates, does everyone else do that?
    So not sure how to persue this, any suggestions would be greatly received.

Thanks
  • mustafa_say_ving
    Options
    BillyWhizz wrote:
    Hi All

First time mail so be gentle with me!!

I emailed customer service at pigsback last night to enquire about points missing from Lightspeed, Enjoy England and Audible. Got a reply but they want to know when and I never thought to keep a log of dates, does everyone else do that?
    So not sure how to persue this, any suggestions would be greatly received.

Thanks

Hi Billy,

You should have emails from both lightspeed and audible confirming your registration ( which would've been the date you clickedthrough from PB) not sure about the Enjoy England though

Welcome to the thread:)

Edit...I attached my welcome email from lightspeed to the email I sent PB when questioning my points

HTH
    "Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into someone else's nonsense, tell yourself: Not my circus, not my monkeys." - Mark Borkowski.
  • mustafa_say_ving
    Options
    Babafette wrote:
    Yes, that was what I thought - however, although I am fairly certain of one of the evictees I'm really not feeling confident enough that they will be evicted first tonight.

I've gone for Jo ......finger's crossed;)
  • SparkyMark
    Options
    Babafette wrote:

Where can people do this? I'd like to have a pop if possible :)
  • debsue
    debsue Posts: 467 Forumite
    Options
    I've gone for Jo ......finger's crossed;)
    Ditto. what shall we spend the points on?:rotfl:
  • mustafa_say_ving
    Options
    SparkyMark wrote:
    Where can people do this? I'd like to have a pop if possible :)

Here you go Mark

http://www.pigsback.com/offers/862743556/jackpot.asp?link=1

You can find it on the home page on the left
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure