bumblebuy

We are getting a number of people recommending the auction site bumblebuy :

http://www.bumblebuy.net/

I thought it might be useful to put a thread up so that those already using it can tell the rest of us about it, as I'm sure we are all looking to have as many selling options as possible.

As a starter site fees are here:

http://uk.bumblebuy.net/site_fees.php

Terms and conditions here:

http://uk.bumblebuy.net/content_pages.php?page=terms

Returns policy might need a longer read to make sure it is understood as it appears to suggest returns all go to bumblebuy and not back to the seller, so we would need to see how we are protected as a seller as it apears to suggest a change of mind return for up to 30 days.
:

We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us and have adopted a 30-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances and is irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Returns
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a) we receive the returned product within 30-days following the date of purchase of the product;
(b) the returned product is unused, in its original packaging and otherwise in a working operative condition.
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,186 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    There are suggestions on the wholesale forum that bumblebuy is a re package of an earlier auction site that went down:

http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forum/ebay-and-online-auction-discussion/135944-another-one-bites-dust-5.html
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • marie-20
    marie-20 Posts: 505 Forumite
    I listed my 1st item last night however I found it to be a complete pain so I'm going to contact them today. I put my item on as a BIN however it wouldn't allow me to amend the quantity from 1 nor could I upload a pic, I kept trying but nothing happen - no error message, no nothing.

Also I searched last night and couldn't find any mention of FVF's so do they not charge them???
  • soolin
    marie-20 wrote: »
    I listed my 1st item last night however I found it to be a complete pain so I'm going to contact them today. I put my item on as a BIN however it wouldn't allow me to amend the quantity from 1 nor could I upload a pic, I kept trying but nothing happen - no error message, no nothing.

Also I searched last night and couldn't find any mention of FVF's so do they not charge them???

FVFs appear to be free, but you are limited on the amount of listings you get before you start paying.
  • --Tony--
    --Tony-- Posts: 1,742 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    have they gone bust, their site has been down for ages now.
  • soolin
    Hmm, site not found- and I opened an account there as well and put some test listings up and now can't see anything at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure