Lloyds PPI Reclaiming

Options
I've managed to claim back over £14,000 from Lloyds for 4 loans and 1 credit card.

The question I have is does anyone know how long it takes them to pay you? The first 2 were agreed on 08/09/11, with the remainder being agreed about 2 weeks after.

7 weeks on from that first agreement I'm still waiting, despite their assertion that I would be paid quickly.

I did speak to them a couple of weeks back, but they were unable even to give me an estimate.

I kind of thought I would have received this by now (at least the 1st ones).

And am just wondering if anybody can give an idea how long they waited.

Comments

• dustybin71
    Options
    I had offer made to me mid July......and STILL waiting, so not wanting to burst your bubble, I would not hold my breath waiting for money anytime soon
  • DiscoDave_2
    Options
    Hi Spoke to the claims department on Friday and they said that they are only issuing cheques for claims prior to August 30th at the moment so if they're telling the truth a mid July claim should have been issued by now...Maybe worth a call?? As for the rest of us who have outstanding accepted claims after August 30th we are going to be lucky to see a single penny this side of Christmas:(
  • lowepot
    lowepot Posts: 25 Forumite
    Options
    My letter was 14th August. Not seen a penny yet. 78 days on
  • dustybin71
    Options
    DiscoDave wrote: »
    Hi Spoke to the claims department on Friday and they said that they are only issuing cheques for claims prior to August 30th at the moment so if they're telling the truth a mid July claim should have been issued by now...Maybe worth a call?? As for the rest of us who have outstanding accepted claims after August 30th we are going to be lucky to see a single penny this side of Christmas:(

Have been giving them weekly calls, no timescale to payment. Have got my branch bank manager chasing payment up for me too....still no joy. Even mailing Andrea Barry, Ian Hallett AND the CEO.....am still no clearer as to when I will be receiving my payment!!!!!!!!:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure