mobility scooter?

Options
Hi All,

Im thinking of buying a heavy duty mobility scooter for 'off road' rambling. Ive used a Beamer Tramper, but have been looking at a TGA Breeze or the 3 wheeled TGA. Does anyone have any experience of these? Is it really worth paying about £2000 more for a Tramper?

any advice would be great, thanks,
shirley

Comments

• Richie-from-the-Boro
    Options
    Hi All,

Im thinking of buying a heavy duty mobility scooter for 'off road' rambling. Ive used a Beamer Tramper, but have been looking at a TGA Breeze or the 3 wheeled TGA. Does anyone have any experience of these? Is it really worth paying about £2000 more for a Tramper?

any advice would be great, thanks,
    shirley

This is what you [ and every other right minded person ] needs, this particular one for the upcoming winter when wheelchair users are housebound [ed] by the English winter Shirl :D - one for each different need ! - Yeh ! I know OTT but any baghead taking the **** out of the disabled is easy meat & easily flattened.

wqod4w.jpg
    Disclaimer : Everything I write on this forum is my opinion. I try to be an even-handed poster and accept that you at times may not agree with these opinions or how I choose to express them, this is not my problem. The Disabled : If years cannot be added to their lives, at least life can be added to their years - Alf Morris - ℜ
  • linni
    linni Posts: 1,480 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 30 October 2011 at 6:24PM
    Options
    I have the Breeze 4 and I love it. I rented an older Tramper at Bedgebury (because I had heard they were good) but I still prefer my Breeze. I go over rough ground and hilly places no problem at all. People stop me all the time because they don't often see one and ask me lots of questions about it. I'm afraid it was the light blue colour that helped me make the final decision.

I've also had a Breeze 3 before but I found it wasn't as stable as the 4 wheel version, especially if you are going 'rambling'..

TGA often have some good offers on the Breeze, ex show models, and they will bring them to you and let you try them out.

The tractor wheelchair is fab!
  • EycplUK
    EycplUK Posts: 777 Forumite
    Options
    Can reccomend you speak to a guy called Steve at
    Mobility-Shops .Com , brilliant firm who supplied my wifes Scooter after talking through the various reasons she needed one for !
    And it was not the dearest , in fact , Steve saved us about £250 on our scooter chosen against a local shop !
    Highly Reccomended ! :money:
    A Bast**d I May Be ! I Was Born One !
    Whats Your Excuse ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills