Next Directory PPI

Options
Hello,

I am contacting Next with regards the mis-selling of PPI to me on my next directory account.

I have read a few threads on here but I am unable to find any which have an outcome.

I would be grateful if any forum members have any experiences of trying to reclaim.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there

wishing you luck on your reclaiming and I'm sure others will post up of their own experience, who have had dealings with them, keep at them, fingers crossed.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • Millieozzymog
    Options
    Thanks Di!
  • leesykoi
    leesykoi Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

I had previously complained for having unsuitable PPI with Next (i was a student when the account was opened)that was applied to the account without my knowledge. The complaint was point blank refused by Next with NO apparent regulatory body to go to for adjudication. I have had the account for a very long time and to be honest i should have noticed the PPI years ago but then you don't always notice quite small amounts going out of your account over a long period of time when you did not request the policy.

I have scoured a few forums and cannot seem to find anyone else who has had success with Next so would very much like to hear if anyone has had success with them.

Rgds.

Lee.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family