credit card advice needed.

I had three credit cards. A and B with the same bank, (both had very large and i'm talking thousands credit limits on them.) I used A to the limit and then balanced transfered it 0% interest to credit card C which was with another bank as this was unused and had a very large credit limit which could transfer all of A across to it.

Problem is now Card A and B have had their credit limits reduced down to a miserable £500 each and I cant now balance transfer the remainder of C back.

When I asked why they said to check my credit report, which I did and there is nothing wrong at all never missed a payment from anything at all. They wont increase my balance and just keep saying they are responsible lenders. I think they are annoyed as they couldnt get any more high interest out of me. What can I do now as left with a very large debt still and the 0% period has run out.

Replies

• opinions4uopinions4u
    19.4K Posts
    Forumite
    What can I do now as left with a very large debt still and the 0% period has run out.

You pay the interest on card C.

Or you could seek out a card D

Or you could take out a loan and pay off card C with that.

Whatever you choose to do, start getting the debt down instead of just shifting it from one place to another.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals