Fairy's Thread

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    type in i in the search engine.

there is a fault with my laptop and every time I open it, swagbucks opens and it has i in the search engine, with lots of i stuff found below and nearly always have won swagbucks ;)
  • camuk81
    camuk81 Posts: 1,559 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Fairy, I have a log on for zopa, what's the minimum you can lend could you pm me your blog details
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Aw i am so glad this thread is being used for handy swaggers tips :) I haven't been doing much on there at all since being ill so feel a bit out of the way of it - so great to have a read over and remind myself what to do LOL!!
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Aesop
    Options
    swagbucks code if anyone is awake, hurry

http://www.facebook.com/swagbucks
  • BlueCow1975
    BlueCow1975 Posts: 1,422 Forumite
    Options
    Just done a bit of swaggers revision - thanks Fairy & Aesop. Did start this in November but found it quite tedious!! :eek:

Anyway, after re reading your tips and actually following them this time I have managed to boost my total by 140 points in under an hour so a big thankyou for that. :D I was originally doing video's and games so no wonder was taking me an age - duh!!

Daily poll, NOSO, daily searches to qualify for 2 rewards are fast and totally painless. Plus the 1 point SB vids are quick and easy. Was lucky as did a 10 min survey tonight for 75 SB's so that was a big help. Thanks also for the 55SB survey a day info - that one would not work for me today as the survey seemed a duff one ie. had no where to place response and would not proceed as no answer. Will look again tomorrow. Onward and upward! :T
  • kingkano
    kingkano Posts: 1,977 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think the 55sb survey thing is finished, a few weeks ago. It started acting like a normal survey but not finding me any to complete - so no points :( Havent tried it for about a week to be fair....
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    (Cross posting for those who aren't on the make £10 a day thread)

There's a 4 swagbuck code out on their twitter page. Valid for another 40 minutes.
  • Aiming_High
    Options
    Has anyone ever tried the swagstakes? Any luck with them?

I thought it might be worth a try with a couple as I've just cashed out and my 34 points looked lonely. :rotfl:
    You have to start to finish.

LBM - September 2011 ~ DEBT FREE July 2012
    Debt Sept 2011: [STRIKE]£11,276.05[/STRIKE], July 2012: £0
    VSP Challenge #69: £18.12
  • Aesop
    Options
    I tried a couple of times and didn't win anything, so gave up.
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    BTW:

I keep meaning to post this link. There's a guide to swagbucks written by swagbucks users which gives more tips on things like finding codes, maximising searches and other ways to earn or spend swagbucks.

http://sites.google.com/site/swagin101/home

Worth a look if you need help maximising your swagbucks haul.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure