Fairy's Thread

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    One word of warning, be careful with the swagcode cheat sites, using them can get you banned. I don't think they can tell if you use them but don't mention them on the twitter or facebook feeds.

I actually find the easiest way to find code is to keep an eye on the facebook page. People will say thank you for the code when a code comes out and then I use the swidget (swag search swidget to find it) which tells you where it is.

yes they don't like people using the cheat sites.

where is the swidget please?

also for the snowball fight, saw it on the daily poll this morning, can you join anyone's team?
  • fracturedsun
    fracturedsun Posts: 807 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 12 December 2011 at 1:30PM
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    yes they don't like people using the cheat sites.

where is the swidget please?

also for the snowball fight, saw it on the daily poll this morning, can you join anyone's team?

There is a link on swagbucks if you look but here is the link to it (you can get it added to your blog or facebook if you mess around with it but I usually just go back here).

http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/swidget-10

Just click on the bit that says swagcodes and it will tell you if there are any and where.

You can't pick your snowball fight team (otherwise we'd all be on the winning team) ;) they randomly assign them you just click on yes I want to play. (Follow the links, they have a link to the blog page on their homepage.) Even on the losing team everyone gets 10 swagbucks too so it's still worth doing. I was on the losing team for the last challenge, but it looks like my team might win this time which would be 25 points.:)
  • Aesop
    Options
    I eventually found it ;) and am now on the losing team....lol.
  • fracturedsun
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    I eventually found it ;) and am now on the losing team....lol.

:rotfl:, well at least you still get an extra 10 points, and there's still time for the lead to switch.
  • Aesop
    Options
    :rotfl:, well at least you still get an extra 10 points, and there's still time for the lead to switch.

well I am trying my best to help....
  • izzoh
    izzoh Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am on the snowball comp now... currently on losing team but lots of time to go! :-)
    9 years and counting
  • Aiming_High
    Options
    Fantastic Fairy - Thank you, made things a bit clearer re Swagbucks as the dedicated thread is full of referral links. :T
    Does anyone know how many videos on the TV bit per section? I don't want to get lost on the ones watched etc, or does it not make a difference?
    You have to start to finish.

LBM - September 2011 ~ DEBT FREE July 2012
    Debt Sept 2011: [STRIKE]£11,276.05[/STRIKE], July 2012: £0
    VSP Challenge #69: £18.12
  • Aesop
    Options
    The dedicated thread is a referral thread I think.....

with the videos they will disappear until you get a message saying sorry no more videos for you today, but the refresh button can help ;) until you get bored and then just click through.
  • nat21luv
    nat21luv Posts: 3,434 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Deffo recommend the facebook page, people post what they have searched to win sb and 9 out of 10 times, it works it you do it too! Make sure you search lots now as its the USA's 'mega friday' and I just won 22sb on a search.
    £20k in 2023 = £2718 £2023 in 2023 = £196.41 Grocery challenge £250= £195.80 **MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
  • Aiming_High
    Options
    I just keep clicking on related videos every time I hear the advert end, or if it goes quiet while doing my product forum/surveys, though i think I'm all surveyed out as I can't find any more. LOL
    You have to start to finish.

LBM - September 2011 ~ DEBT FREE July 2012
    Debt Sept 2011: [STRIKE]£11,276.05[/STRIKE], July 2012: £0
    VSP Challenge #69: £18.12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business