Charities board update
Please note, our Forum rules no longer allow the posting of links to personal fundraising or crowdfunding pages, such as JustGiving. You can read the full set of our Forum rules here.

Bliss Fundraising ideas

Options
Hi

I am running the London Marathon 2012 in aid of Bliss, who help premature and sick babies. My target is £2,500 and I am starting to panic a bit about raising this amount.

So far I have organised a dance which takes place next month, and have some amazing raffle prizes, and I am also running the bar, so fingers crossed should make over £1,000 on the night.

I also do a weekly baking which I sell in my office, but the office isn't huge, and I tend to only make about £10 a week on this.

I am considering asking my supermarket if I can do a collection there, but not sure what else to do. I had considered a quiz night, but not sure this would really be that profitable.

I have also set up a virgin money giving page, http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/VickiJackson but feel strongly that I do not just want to ask people to donate as most people gave very generously to my Edinburgh marathon appeal this year.

Any ideas gratefully received!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport