Options

Comments

• mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    hi mimi
    what makes you think i know

Bab, you are the Queen of this thread, the fountain of all knowledge. :D:D:D I've never had a problem but with everyone quoting problems at Mr M, I was kinda getting a bit scared.

Thanks for the Whiskas vouchers OP, I'm telling both of my colleagues who rescue cats about it, so they can get the poor moggies some free food. And thanks to Miss Lynsey for explaining it to me. Thanks all x x x
  • karolina-voucher
    Options
    Karolina, if you shake your toner, you should have 10% left.

Finished my mini coupon spree, got homebakes and fudge porridge in asdas for 50p
    in morries x 2 galaxie caramels and a pizza and a pint of milk, for some reason the milk was 40 odd pence is this the normal price? i never buy milk is this the normal price? £1.48

in sainsbos got x 2 bottle green for 1.18 i'm a happy bunny :)

I will try thankyou xx
    October wins- Crate of reloaded
    November Wins- 2x chapsticks
    December wins- Pringles speakers

No big wins so far.......:o
    -Loves winning-
  • SiberianBarber
    Options
    Hello,

New coupon £1 off Oxy Seaweed power range: enter your details for £1 off and the chance to win a years's supply of Oxy on the www.oxy.co.uk , you'll need to confirm your details as well. Coupon will be e-mailled in one week time (I've entered details on 19th and received the coupon in e-mail on 25th)

Hopefully it will help someone.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    NEW COUPON

thanks for posting SB
    now added

Hello,

New coupon £1 off Oxy Seaweed power range: enter your details for £1 off and the chance to win a years's supply of Oxy on the www.oxy.co.uk , you'll need to confirm your details as well. Coupon will be e-mailled in one week time (I've entered details on 19th and received the coupon in e-mail on 25th)

Hopefully it will help someone.
  • Vic73_2
    Vic73_2 Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Me and my mum always try going to the young expirienced SA's , I hate the 'older' ones they moan and we have to keep taking our shopping out to show them that we have bought the item.

Me and my mum personally hate using coupons in Morrisons or Sainsburys...Probably the best shops are Asdas and Tescos. Even though Tescos are changing their coupon policys , its still not as strict as Morrisons or Sainsburys.

We went into Sainsburys to get 2 fairy originals using the SSM vouchers the SA would not accept them so she called for a manager and the manager said ''that would make it 25p each if she used them , thats too cheap'. And my mum though 'go on internet print a voucher out and stop being so jelouse.' Some people :L
    Hi, sorry you have problems with coupons at Morrisons. Its partly cos if any1 takes a "wrong" coupon or photocopied 1 we all have to sign a form to say we wont do it. feels like being at school. so 1 person can spoil it for everyone. I love using coupons and even ask customers where they got them from and swap tips. basically you have to have bought the product, it has to be in date + if it says not to be used in conjunction with other offer some will refuse. hope you dont have any more problems and good luck
  • brandobhoy
    Options
    no longer works , says We're sorry, the coupon offer that you requested has ended and we cannot give out any more coupons.

50% off Whiskas Pouch (Coupon value £1.93) Register / Login to print
    http://www.whiskas.co.uk/coupons/AdultPouch50.aspx

Gutted!!
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    SHOPPING LIST ON 1st PAGES NOW UPDATED
  • brandobhoy
    Options
    Persil Non Bio 28 Wash back down to £3.20 in Mr T but with £1 voucher on front = £2.20

They selling the big 50 wash for £10.98 so welll worthg buying the smaller box
  • SAVVYJADE
    Options
    brandobhoy wrote: »
    no longer works , says We're sorry, the coupon offer that you requested has ended and we cannot give out any more coupons.

50% off Whiskas Pouch (Coupon value £1.93) Register / Login to print
    http://www.whiskas.co.uk/coupons/AdultPouch50.aspx

Gutted!!

a printed one off about 10 minutes ago! I did the kitten one too!
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    hi BB
    morrison is doing the 50w persil powder for £6 but i think the T one is the best at the moment

shop list on 1st pages has many offers to use with vouchers
    including the ones you posted

thanks
    brandobhoy wrote: »
    Persil Non Bio 28 Wash back down to £3.20 in Mr T but with £1 voucher on front = £2.20

They selling the big 50 wash for £10.98 so welll worthg buying the smaller box
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure