Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 24

Options

Comments

• dizzybee
    dizzybee Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    the update for the comfort from wilko is it will stay on offer till it has all gone,there is none at the main warehouse has this was a promotion line then they will no longer stock this one.
    hope this helps

SPC no:076
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hi dizzy
    was going to add comfort to shop list is it the small one thats £1
    thanks
    dizzybee wrote: »
    the update for the comfort from wilko is it will stay on offer till it has all gone,there is none at the main warehouse has this was a promotion line then they will no longer stock this one.
    hope this helps
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    suetango wrote: »
    I have used three and even (on one occasion) four coupons at a time Lynsey, so you should be okay.

Managed 3, but again had to be put through manually. Got a Wright's bread mix for 30p when there also. Hope to get more Sacla sauces in the next day or two.
    Got just 4 packs of Aero mint from Tesco Express (98 for 2 packs glitch) and also went to Tesco main store and got 2 packs of the Whiskas pouches for free and also 2 Innocent drinks for free - actually got some money knocked off my bill as all the coupons were for a greater value than the goods - I like these types of vouchers, OK then, I love them. :D

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    sarah*a wrote: »
    Whats the thinking on combining this with the Hovis Homebaked vouchers? Do they even sell it in Tesco??

I bought the bloomer loaf in T. today - cost £1.59. They also have the rolls.

Didn't try the Mail moc as no room in freezer at present but I don't see why it shouldn't work unless you have a difficult store.
  • yowell
    yowell Posts: 141 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    i hope this isn't already out there...sorry if it is....Poundland have boxes of mini oreos - 6 snack packs in the box just the same as normal but have orange coloured filling for Halloween, best thing is there's a 40p off next purchase MOC on the back of the box!! don't know if you can use them in poundland, i've never tried, but I thought it was a good find!
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    One for the shopping list when you do it later MT, but Dettol Hand Wash System is now full price £9.98 in Tesco, but still half price in Adsa
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Lynsey
    Lynsey Posts: 9,486 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Forgot to add, but the Whiskas gives £1.93 off each coupon and as the Whiskas Jelly is £3.49 BOGOF, you get 37p off the rest of your bill (when using 2 coupons) - paid to take them away. lol
    No cat myself, but dropped them off at MIL's, she phoned back to thank us but couldn't believe you can get things for free - bless her.
    Daren't tell her we got paid to take them away......................she might ask for the 37p (just kidding). :rotfl:

A special thanks to "D" - much appreciated.

Lynsey
    **** Sealed Pot Challenge - Member #96 ****
    No. 9 target £600 - :staradmin (x21)
    No. 6 Total £740.00 - No. 7 £1000.00 - No. 8 £875.00 - No. 9 £700.00 (target met)
  • lilnikkinoo
    Options
    possible could someone give me a bit more info in the whiskers cat food thinki missed the coupon and where it was for :) x
  • myrtleturtle
    edited 26 October 2011 at 5:49PM
    Options
    NEW COUPON

thank you for posting DH
    and to you sarah for value of coupon

now added

tetley extra strong 80pk 2x £3 T
    sarah*a wrote: »
    My coupon printed for 75p (prints 2) :D Thanks
    dipashah wrote: »
    NEW COUPON

If you visit Tetley's FB page and watch the video with their new ad you have to answer a question to be in with a chance of winning the comp - but either way you get a coupon for Tetley's Extra Strong. Not sure how much the coupon is for as couldn't print but you can request it in the post too. Incase you don't have to watch the video - the answer is Heart!

http://www.facebook.com/TheTetleyTeaFolk?sk=app_302976419719347

Hope this helps!
  • myrtleturtle
    Options
    hi and welcome
    there are several whiskas coupons available on 1st pages which can be redeemed where you like
    possible could someone give me a bit more info in the whiskers cat food thinki missed the coupon and where it was for :) x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure